1. Think of the last person who said I love you, do you think they meant it?
2. Would you date an 18-year-old at the age you are now?
3. When’s the last time you were aggravated and happy at the same time?
4. Would you ever smile at a stranger?
5. Is there someone mad because you’re dating/talking to the person you are?
6. Have you heard a song that reminds you of someone today?
7. What exactly are you wearing right now?
8. How often do you listen to music?
9. Do you wear jeans or sweats more?
10. Do you think your life will change dramatically before 2013?
11. Are you a social or an antisocial person?
12. Have you ever kissed someone whose name begins with the letter ‘A’?
13. What about ‘R’?
14. Can you drive a stick shift?
15. Do you care if people talk badly about you?
16. Are you going out of town soon?
17. When was the last time you cried?
18. Have you ever told someone you loved them?
19. If you could change your eye color, would you?
20. Is there a boy who you would do absolutely everything for?
21. Name something you dislike about the day you’re having.
22. Is it cute when guys kiss you on your forehead?
23. Are you dating the last person you talked to?
24. What are you sitting on right now?
25. Does anyone regularly (other than family) tell you they love you?
26. Have you ever wanted someone you couldn’t have?
27. Who was the last person you talked to before you went to bed last night?
28. Do you get a lot of colds?
29. Where is the shirt you are wearing from?
30. Does anyone hate you?
31. Do you have any empty alcohol bottles hidden somewhere in your room?
32. Do you like watching scary movies?
33. Do you want your tongue pierced?
34. If you had to delete one year of your life completely, which would it be?
35. Did you have a dream last night?
36. When was the last time you told someone you loved them?
37. Do you think you’ll be married in 5 years?
38. Do you think someone has feelings for you?
39. Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
40. Did you have a good day yesterday?
41. Think back 2 months ago; were you in a relationship?
42. In the next 48 hours, will you hang out with a girl?
43. Has anyone told you they don’t want to ever lose you?
44. What’s the best part about school?
45. Do you have any pictures on your Facebook?
46. Do you ever pass notes to your friends in school?
47. Do you replay things that have happened in your head?
48. Were you single over the last summer?
49. Is your life anything like it was two years ago?
50. What are you supposed to be doing right now?
51. Do you hate the last guy you had a conversation with?
52. Are you nice to everyone?
53. Have you ever liked someone you didn’t expect to?
54. Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months and not cheat?
55. Are you good at hiding your feelings?
56. Do you think you like someone?
57. Have you kissed someone whose name starts with a ‘J’?
58. Do you prefer to be friends with girls or boys?
59. Has anyone of your friends ever seen you cry?
60. Do you hate anyone?
61. How’s your heart?
62. Is there something that happened in your past that you hate talking about?
63. Have you ever cried over a guy?
64. Who is probably talking a load of crap about you right now?
65. Are your toenails painted pink?
66. Will your next kiss be a mistake?
67. Girls love it when boyfriends cry; correct?
68. Have your pants ever fallen down in public?
69. Who was the last person you were on the phone with?
70. How do you look right now?
71. Do you have someone you can be your complete self around?
72. Can you commit to one person?
73. Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell everything to?
74. Have you ever felt replaced?
75. Did you wake up cranky?
76. Are you a jealous person?
77. Are relationships ever worth it?
78. Anyone you’re giving up on?
79. Currently wanting to see anyone?
80. Name something you have to do tomorrow?
81. Last person you cried in front of?
82. Is there someone you will never forget?
83. Do you think the person you have feelings for is protective of you?
84. If the person you wish to be with were with you, what would you be doing right now?
85. Are you over your past?
86. Have you ever liked one of your best friends of the opposite sex?
87. Is there anyone you can tell EVERYTHING to?
88. If your first true love knocked on your door with apology and presents, would you accept?
89. So, the last person you kissed just happens to arrive at your door at 3AM; do you let them in?
90. Have you ever liked someone who your friends hated?
91. Will you be in a relationship in 2 months?
92. Is there anyone you know with the name Michael?
93. Have you ever kissed a Matthew?
94. Were you in a relationship in January? How was it going?
95. Were you happy with the person you liked in March?
96. Don’t tell me lies, is the last person you texted attractive?
97. Who do you have texts from?
98. If the person you like says they like someone else, what would you say?
99. Have you ever kissed someone older than you?
100. Who’s in your profile picture with you?
101. Ever kissed under fireworks?
102. Has anybody ever given you butterflies?
Claiming the man in the surveillance video is not Mike Brown, the tape was from an earlier date, or that it was manufactured.
Dorian Johnson has already confessed to taking part in the robbery with Mike Brown just minutes before the shooting. It is a fact that Mike Brown strong arm robbed a convenience store and assaulted the clerk.
Claiming that the dispatch tapes never mention the robbery.
Anonymous released dispatch tapes from the day of the shooting. However, they released the St. Louis dispatch tapes and not the Ferguson dispatch tapes. This is called misleading people.
Claiming he was shot nine times, ten times, twelve times, or eighteen times in the back as he was running away.
He was shot six times in the front. Four times in his arm, once in his right eye, and once at the top of his head. No injuries indicate he was running away and no bullets entered his back.
Calling the head wounds a double tap or an execution.
A double tap does not mean execution and does not mean close range firing. A double tap is simply when the shooter quickly reacquires the sights for a fast second shot in order to disable an opponent. The four wounds in Mike Brown’s right arm are indicative of the officer not wanting to kill him but rather to wound him. This may be because he was charging the officer but that is speculation at this time.
An execution would have left gunpowder residue on Mike Brown’s body which there was none according to the preliminary autopsy. The clothing has yet to be tested for gunpowder residue and nothing indicates he was shot at close range.
Tumblr has a serious issue with circulating misinformation designed to exploit the reader’s emotions and knee-jerk reactions. Instead of reporting the facts, I have seen posts going around with tens of thousands of notes that have incorrect and misleading information about this incident. The officer may have responded with excessive force but that is pure speculation just as claiming Mike Brown charged the officer is pure speculation. Nothing has indicated either are absolutely true and it is irresponsible to spread such nonsense. It will be interesting if the facts come out in a way that will force a lot of you to back peddle on your assumptions and I’ll be unfollowing many of you if you continue to deny facts in favor of emotions as it shows your complete lack of integrity.
I have not claimed one thing that I haven’t been able to back with evidence nor have I ever not admitted where I was wrong (which is rare) and I am shocked to see so many of you taking to tactics that are similar to the people you claim to dislike.
tall people: if we are walking together please take into consideration my tiny legs. i cant keep up with you. please think of my tiny legs i dont want to be jogging to keep up with your leisurely stroll you TITANS
I can’t take credit for this quote - but tucutes are basically the trans equivalent of political lesbians.
I suppose you can call them “politically trans.” “Tucute” just sounds fucking childish.